Submissions will only be accepted via the online system. With the online system, you can enter abstract to the system step by step.
To enter your abstract, you must first register with the system by entering a username and password, which consists of your e-mail address, and then log in to the system.
Abstracts that do not comply with the rules for writing papers will not be taken into consideration during the submission of abstracts. The acceptance of the submitted abstract will be announced as the result of the referee evaluation.
Abstract Submission Rules
1. Abstract submission deadline is 14 April 2023.
2. Abstracts submitted only through the online system ( announced at www.acbid2023.org ) will be accepted.
3. The language of the congress are English. All abstracts should be sent in English, in accordance with the language to be presented.
4. The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
5. Authors agree and accept publishing their abstracts in the congress book when the studies are submitted for the evaluation of scientific committee.
6. The sender of the abstract holds the responsibility of the content's being approved and authorized by other authors.
7. The scientific committee reserves their right to accept submitted abstract either as oral or poster by also considering the senders presentation preference.
8. Only the first letters of each word in abstract title should be capital letter. Name and surname information should be clearly written, no abbreviation should be used.
9. After the submission is completed, the sender will receive a confirmation e-mail to the address added during the submission.
10. Only the abstracts sent for ''Master Review'' will be evaluated by the Scientific committee. Draft abstracts which are not completed until the submission deadline will be deleted.
11. After the evaluation is completed, the acceptance / rejection letters will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address added during the submission.
12. For your abstract's being included in the scientific program, the presenter is required to register for the congress.
13. The accepted posters will be collected as e-posters.